The Namibia Institute of Architects will now include student membership for architecture students registered at accredited institutions.
The benefits of registering as a student with the NIA;
- According to the NIA Constitution, only Architects are allowed to vote at Annual General Meetings. Until you have completed a qualification that allows you to register as an Architect, and you have passed the registration exam, you are not allowed to call yourself an Architect.
- NIA student registration allows you to become part of the architectural community while you are still studying.
- You are eligible for a free copy of the NIA digest.
- You are on the mailing list to be invited to NIA functions, product promotions and lectures.
- Get involved in projects that the NIA is busy with.
- Start making industry connections that will be advantageous when you graduate.
Tuesday, August 23, 2016