Candidates may be admitted to the Bachelor of Geomatics programme if they meet the general NUST admission requirements, and must comply with the following additional requirements: In addition to meeting the Namibia University of Science and Technology’s General Admission Requirements (GI2.1 in Part 1 of the Yearbook),
Applicants must have a combined total of at least 30 points on the Evaluation Scale, counting up to five subjects as follows:
- Minimum A-symbol on NSSC Ordinary (or 3-symbol at NSSC Higher) for Mathematics;
- Minimum B-symbol on NSSC Ordinary (or 4-symbol at NSSC Higher) for Physical Science;
- Minimum 3-symbol for English Second Language at NSSC Higher;
- A pass or proof of competency in Computer User Skills (or equivalent) or an Exemption test to be written; and
- Must be medically and physically fit for fieldwork, which forms an integral part of the programme.