To be leaders in agriculture and natural resources training, research and innovation.
We deliver applied high-quality agriculture and natural resources management programmes supported by applied green research, innovation and entrepreneurship. We engage with the community for environmentally friendly mutually beneficial national development.
- Collaborative – we work together as a community with our partners and build lasting relationships to achieve our shared ambition.
- Inspiring – we will provide an inspiring and empowering experience for our stakeholders.
- Inclusivity – we celebrate our uniqueness were everyone’s contribution is valued and welcome.
- Innovative – we value people for their creativity and practice to enhance our stakeholders’ competitiveness.
- Regenerative – we value nature’s services and functions to support abundant productivity.
- Practical nature of our academic programmes
- Community engagement
- Network of our alumni
- Industry driven programmes
- Multi-disciplinary programmes creating wider job opportunities
- Block mode offering of graduate programmes
The study program aims to:
• Promote the students' understanding, appreciation and commitment to the nation;
• Promote the students' intellectual development;
• Contribute towards the students' individual and social development;
• Assist the students' to develop professionally within the Namibian context